Get Inspired to Create in September
For we are God’s masterpiece (Eph. 2:10). Studies have shown that expressing yourself through art or creative projects can help decrease depression and anxiety. For older people, it has also been linked to improved memory, reasoning and resilience.
Here are some articles, resources and inspiration to help you get started:
Did you know Kettering Adventist HealthCare has a recipe library? (This isn’t about art, but thought you should know;))
Read these articles from the September/October 2020 Visitor:
- Editorial: Addressing the Racism Virus
- Feature: We Don't Want Normal
- Adventist Educators Ready to Tackle Unique School Year
- Educated by the Coronavirus
- Donde Estamos? Racismo el la Iglesia
- Graduates Honored With Caring Heart Award
- Où sommes-nous? Le racisme dans l'église?
- Where are We? Racism in the Church