Laugh More in February
A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (Prov. 17:22). Laughter offers more than just a quick pick-me-up—It boosts your immune system, relieves pain, improves mood, soothes tension, relieves stress and increases blood flow and blood vessel function.
Put more laughter (and information) in your life this February with the following resources:
Read these articles from the January/February 2020 Visitor Magazine:
- Editorial: A Year of Possibilities
- Change that Lasts
- Find Victor the Visitor Mouse (and get a gift from LivingWell!)
- Get Healthy in 2020 With These Tips!
- How to Order Extra 2020 Calendars
- Start Taking Photos for the 2021 Calendar
- Visitor Editors Through the Years
- Watch Videos from the Columbia Union Leadership Summit on Sola Scriptura
- What Do People Eat at Wellness Camp?