Watch Past Visitor News Live Episodes and Stories
How is the coronavirus impacting life, mission and ministry? How are Seventh-day Adventist members, pastors and leaders in the Columbia Union Conference coping with the disruption and uncertainty? Watch episodes of Visitor News Live to see more.
June 6: Columbia Union Day of Prayer
June 3: Full Episode: What Happens Now?
April 30: Full Episode: Adventist Community Services
April 30: Chesapeake Conference ACS Responds to Pandemic
April 23: Full Episode: Meet Adventists on the Front Lines
April 23: How is COVID-19 Impacting Columbia Union Business Owners?
April 23: Maryland Nurse Shares How Frontline Workers Provide More Than Just Medical Care
April 16: Full Episode: Educators Go the Distance
April 9: Full Episode
April 9: Doctors Declare New Jersey Adventist Coronavirus Patient a Miracle
April 2: Barry Black's Advice During Coronavirus
April 2: Why Are We All So Stressed Now?
Related Articles and Resources
- Adventists Adjust to Social Distancing--The New Normal
- Adventist Leaders Discuss Options for Upcoming General Conference Session
- Andrews University Transitions to Distance Education
- Columbia Union Conference Pathfinder Bible Exchange Postponed
- Columbia Union Designates Special Day of Prayer, Sabbath March 28
- Estimada familia de la Unión de Columbia
- Help Maryland Families During Coronavirus Shutdown
- How to Give Tithes and Offerings Online
- How to Help During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Help Your Church Go Digital (Lots of resources)
- How to Support Older Adults
- Information Regarding COVID-19 from Adventist Risk Management
- Mount Olivet Members Answer Call to Service
- NAD Administration Provides Guidance for Church in North America During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tips for Your Behavioral Health During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
- World Church Executive Committee Votes to Postpone General Conference Session